Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Latin Dancing Tonight

I will be attending my first Latin Dancing class at the Great Soul Wellness Studio located on Harford Rd tonight! Should be fun; I am in no way, shape, or form a "latin" dancer or a dancer for that matter with the exception of the awkward side stepping I tend to resort to at social functions. I will be partnering with a mutual friend who was the one who told me about this place to begin with. She frequents the studio for other classes that they host which include:

Belly Dancing
Yoga
Capoeira
Tai Chi
Drumming circles
Self Defense

I am sure if the Latin Class goes well, I may sample some others- Tai Chi perhaps? Besides classes, the studio offers a variety of holistic treatments/wellness options such as Acupuncture, Massage, Reiki, Shiatsu, Naturopathy ( I have no idea what the latter is...will wikipedia it)

Class Synopsis to follow.

No comments: